Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Update

Yay! I was just informed that in October there is a occupational therapist and nurse who are going to the orphanage. They are going to videotape the kids so evaluations can be done! I was going to put the money I fundraised towards getting Christina a real evaluation, but now that is taken care of. I was told she would be put on the list of children to definitely get evaluated since I asked! I will get the results after that and put the money (just over $2000) into whatever operations the orphanage will allow. If they say she has a heart problem (most of the children have "heart problems" which justify the doctors from letting them do anything: having operations, going outside, laughing/getting too excited etc.) then they might not allow anything to be done. If the money is not enough I'm going to keep on fundraising until we have enough to cover anything they'll let us do!

No comments: